[3830] TBDC KE2D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob_beyer@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC KE2D Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 17:03:01 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: KE2D
Operator(s): KE2D
Station: KE2D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SNJ FN20
Operating Time (hrs): 4:33

Total:  QSOs = 154  Total Score = 644

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Better than my last Spring Stew in 2018.
10 More QSOs and 144 more points (raw scoring).

I didn't hear a lot of Europe, only a few.  Most of them can't hear my 100w and
compromised inverted L. I hear them pretty well on a beverage facing NE.
However, I did work DL, SM, and OZ.  Only heard and worked one Caribbean station
(KV4FZ) and no SA at all.  One XE and lots of VE3.  One VE1 and one VE4.  No
VE5, 6, 7 although post contest analysis shows I was heard by skimmers in VE6,
at times in double digit dB levels.  I don't know if no one got on or just bad
break/timing.

I had a fun time.  Trying to self restrict my travel from home during this
historic outbreak of Corona virus, this gave me something to do on a Saturday
night.  Also, it felt like therapy for my ears, having been forced to use a
microphone for 48 hours just a week earlier. ;-)