[3830] TBDC KE0L(@KE0L/4) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke0l@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC KE0L(@KE0L/4) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 17:03:18 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: KE0L
Operator(s): KE0L
Station: KE0L/4

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

Total:  QSOs = 126  Total Score = 885

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

All transmit and receive done on a temporary Inverted L.  Antenna was
tie-wrapped to a hustler mobile antenna which is mounted on an aluminum fence. I
normally run this one with more power but I wanted to see how well the antenna
would perform with QRP. Also, I wanted to run more and without having beverages
I figured that would be difficult with the noise and static high due to all the
storms nearby.  Many thanks to everyone that made it into the log and especially
those that were patient enough to allow my many repeats to complete the QSO.

73, Jim
KE0L