[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:34:56 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 18

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   61
   40:  106
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  167  Mults = 151  Total Score = 25,217

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I had planned to start on 40 since it was well past sunrise, but there was some
precontest activity on 80 so went there and stayed until 1322Z.  Good start with
40 QSOs the first 15 minutes. Signals generally were weak, but coverage of the
USA was good.  Some CQs without answers.  QRN, so I missed some which is quite
rare, but it started to rain during this session.

Went to 40 with the inverted vee that was higher than a month ago.  It seemed to
work well, and it might have been better  to have been on 40 alone since there
were 14 QSOs which were not mults and I certainly left 14 on the table.

First time in 10 days I could walk from the bed to the rig. New med yesterday
worked!

Highest QSO total and first time over 25,000 points.  Too bad there were not
some locals active for some quick QSOs.