[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 May 2020 03:24:27 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 1

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      3
   80:  10      8
   40:  16     12
   20:  19     13
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     36  Total Score = 1,728

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Tale of two halves: very clean and good start on 20: won most jumpers, caught
stations on the correct side of the exchange; Forty started to be difficult as I
was out of sequence for most of the stations. So the second half was almost the
opposite, especially on 80 and 160 with mostly lost jumpers and sometimes three
and four CQs with no answers. At one point, I lost three successive jumpballs to
West Coast stations who were loud and working each other. Just not my night.

Had a big lead on KZ5D but feel he overtook me with mults and close on QSOs.

Five min segments: 10, 9, 8, 8, 8, and 5. No contacts the last minute and a
half.

Three baggers with NA8V and W0BH. Thanks to all.

73, Jim N3BB