[3830] CWopsT WJ9B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WJ9B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 15:31:50 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 13

Call: WJ9B
Operator(s): WJ9B
Station: WJ9B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Id
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   1
   80:   4
   40:  50
   20:  43
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  98  Mults = 90  Total Score = 8,820

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After some off-the-air practice, I did 2BSIQ this morning. I had 4 interleaved
qsos (8 contacts) so I was mostly duel CQ. As they all say who do it well,
timimg IS everything. I tried two keyboards years ago and as a touch typist I
had too much trouble movimg both hands across two keyboards...to many typing
errors, and so I stayed with tr4w so2r.  I practiced typing in call signs
independently of copying and holding call signs in my mind, good to do in tr4w
so2r as well, so now I have "more time" to move my hands, not limited
by the need to type in a call sign while I have it on my finger tips, hi.

Touch typing appears to be a 2bsiq constraint, much better to use one hand on
each keyboard so that you don't have to move them.

I still used tr4w but setup as multi2, networked computers with the lockout.  It
is easy for me to return to tr4w so2r, although I can still do typical so2r as
"multi
2."

I made more errors than normal so pardon me! And kirk k4ro I heard you but
didn't get to you and a few others in time, hi.  I was on speakers, so the
occasional weak signal messed with the timing.  Good timing means getting the
call sign correctly the first time you hear it, same with the exchange!

....doing 2bsiq for an entire contest with constant pileups on two bands? That
is truly impressive!

73, wj9b