[3830] WPX CW W9QL SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W9QL SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 00:48:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   50
   20:  164
   15:   18
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Operated on and off during the weekend, lot's of other stuff going on. Still
having issues with RFI when I'm on 40, but I think I'm making progress tracking
it down. Sunday afternoon was fun, 20 was open to EU and stations were hearing
me on the first try! That really helped the multipliers. Thanks to all the
stateside ops who took time to answer me even though it appeared they were
concentrating on DX QSO's.

Dave
W9QL
"100 watts and a wire"