[3830] ARRL June VHF K6SRZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, doctore@well.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K6SRZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 04:29:06 +0000

  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  63     18  Total Score = 1,134

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The band was not in good shape.

Prior to the start, I heard K6QXY working Europe and I think K6IJ  got into EU
during the contest, but for me this was more of CM/CN QSO party.

My good M2 six meter yagi was down for work on my antenna farm and COVID has
made it impossible to get a work party on site.  So I used the 6M setting on my
SteppIR.  My big amp was off for repairs so I used the KPA500.
I doubt a bigger amp would have helped.

The best part of Sunday was my having son and daughter-in-law visit for a
pre-father's day celebration.  We hiked down across the field from my house to a
local tavern that had socially distanced outdoor seating and good food.

One of these days the band will open to New England and I'll complete my 6M WAS.