[3830] ARRL June VHF K7HKR SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, azswdxing@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7HKR SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 04:29:39 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  78     58  Total Score = 4,524

Club:

Comments:

3el on 6, 7el on 2, IC-7100 for digital, IC-7300 for voice, 80W from DM34

I was ready for other bands, but only made QSOs on 6.  Hadn't done any VHF this
year until this week.  Saturday was lousy.  Sunday had a remarkable start with
an EA8 responding to my CQ on FT8 and completing the QSO!  I'm hoping that it
was legitimate; the call was spotted from New England about 5-10 minutes after
my QSO.  The rest of the day was rather "meh", until things exploded
during the last hour.  I had what could be loosely called a run on FT4 with 11
QSOs in 12 minutes.  Certainly my most productive CQing ever.  19 total QSOs in
the last 32 minutes.  FT8 was the overall predominant mode, but did manage 7 SSB
QSOs including some double-hop.  All but 9 QSOs were sporadic-E and like last
year had a lot of FT8/FT4 QSOs crap out halfway through.  My 8th VHF contest and
a new personal best score, so I'm happy about that.  Thanks for all the Qs.