[3830] ARRL FD VE3YT 2D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD VE3YT 2D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 20:47:45 +0000

  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I missed the Field Day club food, and the fun of working in a group putting up
antennas.  I opened all the windows and let in the mosquitoes just to get in the
mood :)  This was a two transmitter effort for four hours, because I was joined
by my XYL, VE3UXD, who worked some 20m SSB on Saturday afternoon.  (Perhaps you
worked her and wondered why VE3YT sounded like a woman hihi.)  That's a first
for us, and it's giving her more insight into what I'm doing on contest
weekends.  Our local club had quite a few participants, all working from their
own homes and comparing their success on our Slack messaging channel.  We've got
some new CW operators and I enjoyed seeing them racking up the Qs in our
contestonlinescores private club room.  Thanks for all the contacts and I hope
we're back to normal next year.  Best 73 Vic VE3YT  (Oh, the XYL, VE3UXD, adds
that she prefers not having to camp out, amidst the bugs, but misses the club
atmosphere and desserts.)