[3830] ARRL FD WA1FCN 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD WA1FCN 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 20:51:24 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  252     0      189  Total Score = 882

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I had a feeling with all the talk of Class D ok to work Class D
that there would be a boost in participants.  I thought it would
be fun to just operate 10 meters. Just to see how many sections I
could find.  I got 44, not bad at all.  I started out on cw for a
couple hours then wondered if there would be much FT8 for Field Day.
I needed to check out DigiRite from within Writelog, so I decided to
try FT8. I activated DigiRite and set it for Field Day and activated
auto cq.  Bam Bam Bam Qso after Qso.  Wow that was fun, and I am
not a big fan of FT8 !  So I kept
going back and forth CW to FT8 and back. I might just try this again
next year?   BoB WA1FCN