[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:18:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 29

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  169
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  169  Mults = 169  Total Score = 28,561

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I thought this was going to be the one! Had 49 QSOs after 15 minutes and 102
QSOs at the half way mark, but it thinned out rapidly.  Since it was warm, the 2
el SteppIR worked! West coast was pretty weak.  S&P was pretty successful at
the end, but ran out of loud stations.  Only did S&P because the rate got so
low.  Very few times did multiple people call at once, and no tail enders to
save time.  I noticed in particular that a lot of regular participants were not
on.  Missed K9CT, KC9EE, W9ILY, WA9LEY, K3WA, KG9N, N9EXL, KG9X, W9OO, K9MA,
N9CK, N9EP, N9TK, WT2P, KJ9C, K9NW, W9RE, W9OO  were not in the log. That really
hurt!