[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 14:12:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 16

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  180
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  180  Mults = 180  Total Score = 32,400

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Not such a good night for sleep. Upset stomach, sister went in for emergency
surgery.

10 minutes before the start I upgraded to N1MM+ version 1.0.8655 which was
improved CW sending and spots.  No trouble, but you still can't touch th paddle
when a message is bing sent.

The SteppIR happened to work on 40 a couple days ago, so I left it on and it
still worked in the morning.  Kept it east, and occasionally listened on the
inverted vee.  Not much difference off the back side of the beam.

35 WPM. Good start with 33 QSOs in the first 10 minues.  Had 50 QSOs in the
first 15 minutes and 97 QSOs after 1330Z.  But there were some slip ups where
guys called over others and I needed repeat calls.  Slowing a bit and the loud
layer was worked.  At 1345Z had 144 QSOs and a couple dupes.  Had to call CQ
quite a bit and stations were not stacked up.  S&P the last 10 minutes and
it was pretty productive. Perhaps next time increase the speed a bit and figure
out SO2V.