[3830] CaQP DL3DXX(@DF0SAX) SO(A)Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP DL3DXX(@DF0SAX) SO(A)Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 12:40:30 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: DL3DXX
Operator(s): DL3DXX
Station: DF0SAX

Class: SO(A)Fixed HP
QTH: JO61VE
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    2
   20:   61
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   63     0  Mults = 31  Total Score = 5,859

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

California QSO party belongs to the "big parties". Thatswhy I expected
to make at least 100 QSOs or more. The party started with a huge number of
Californian  stations on 20m CW. But after about a hour or so the band closed.
How bad must propagation be that 1/3 of the stations called answered my call
with countinuous CQ ? Or is it the increasing man made noise in the cities ?
40m was hopeless to break through the calling US stations even a good number of
W6´s could be heard. The "Golden ears" award goes to K6S and K6Q for
hearing my weak signal through the US curtain. Soon after I gave up for the
night.
Worked a few stations on Sunday between 14 and 16z but when the signals
disappered again it was the end of the QSO party for me.