[3830] CaQP AC4G SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac4g@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] CaQP AC4G SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 12:49:02 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 15 1/2

  160:
   80:   32      4
   40:   69     26
   20:  110     91
   15:   12      1
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Most of my effort was search and pounce, but lots of activity due to the number
of CA stations operating.  Was able to work a few CA on 15m CW/SSB for a short
opening Sunday afternoon as I checked the bands many times to find any openings
on 10m/15m.  Wish I had stayed awake operating later Saturday night to get a few
more 80m QSOs in the log.  Did not hear any 160m CA stations in the time I was
awake Saturday night.  Nothing on 160m Sunday morning.  I ran LOW power category
and sometimes had to call many times since I was not able to overcome the high
power gurus. Lacked 5 stations from having a clean county sweep.  I am hoping to
make more of an effort in coming years.  Thanks CA folks for hosting this party
and all of the QSOs - this was fun, but might have been better if  propagation
had been there on high bands.