[3830] CQWW SSB SP4Z SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp4z@poczta.fm
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SP4Z SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 19:43:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Lapy
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:  146     7       39
   80:  383    13       65
   40:  310    23       73
   20:  681    28       90
   15:  950    30      108
   10:  200    12       57
------------------------------

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Hi, reading Many reports after this Contest My Conclusion is:

I had a dream ....
I have one perfect week before Contest
Laying, relaxing, enjoying everythink even have extra free time from job and
much much sleeping. No antenna job and no station setup work at all only some
testing.
Then I can operate full 48 hours of CQWW in ideal body conditions with no stops
because some issue of RIG

Have anyone expierience this in his own station or Contest-pedition QTH before?
Let me know

Back to normal: 44:48 hours by N1MM calculator are without less than 60 minutes
breaks.
Few times in the contest I had a nap in the chair in front of the station
(ussually 20 minutes) and time for food in the kitchen and badroom. So I think
it tok next 3 hours of contest.

SSB is not my favourite Mode but hour by hour I had more motivation to QRV.
Sunday was very good - Even two QSOs on 10m with NA: VY2ZM and K1DG.
Jeff was loud but Doug was on the edge of hearing.
Please southern location hams do not smile. We can feel Aurora in Northern
Poland

Still lack of 3 el yagi for 40m and good RX side for 80 and 160m

See you in CW part

73 Wes SP4Z