[3830] CQWW SSB W5PR SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W5PR SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 19:47:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W5PR
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Conditions were surprisingly good on 10 this time. Worked 5 JAs, all on the
first night, 3 EU stations on Saturday morning and 4 EUs on Sunday morning.
I always suspect that when I get just a little EU that the right coast is
killing me into there. 10 was fun again. Nothing broke and I think I did
everything
(legal and ethical) I could have to maximize my score. Hats off to Court, K4WI
who is ahead of me by about 3%. KC1XX had 631 Qs, 17 zones and 58 countries
on 10. Great job! Also, K5ZD was SOAB, unassisted and still managed to get 36
countries on 10. Amazing! It seemed like I had hundreds of zero point US
stations,
but there were only 74. Someone must have spotted me as K4PR because I had a
slew of dupes calling me "K4PR." I didn't include dupes in the zero
point QSO total.

Mults:

AF:     ZD7
AS:     JA
EU:     CT, CU, DL, EA, HA
NA      8P, HP, J6, K, KP2, KP4, TI, VE, XE, ZF
OC:     E5/s, KH2, KH6, VK, ZL
SA:     9Y, CE, CP, CX, FY, HK, LU, OA, P4, PJ4, PY, PZ, VP8, YV

Zones: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 25, 27, 30, 31, 32, 36

Rates:

Day     Hr     QSOS     Mults   Zero Pt Qs
24      00      20       15         2
24      01      13        4         1
24      11       1        0         1
24      12       1        2         0