[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 06:11:02 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 25

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   76
   40:  101
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  177  Mults = 150  Total Score = 26,550

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 80.  I am not as effective as I should be.  I noticed quiet a few
radials have been broken, so should add a few more, but eventually I will
replace the vertical wire with a Titanex vertical.  Then I can take off the 80
meter wire from the 40/80 inverted vee and get closer to SO2R.

There was QRN from the storms inbthe area.  Coverage of the USA was good, but I
missed a few calls and don't have any RX antennas up yet.  Lots of activity and
multiple callers. Please to work K9MA which meant there was short skip.  At 1315
had 49 QSOs, so perking right along.  At 1329Z there were almost no signals on
the band. Every one went to 40 and there was still good propagation!  At 1345Z
had 133 contacts.  This might have been a time to be on 40 for the whole session
until we get deeper into winter.

Need to change to "Al IL" to shave a few minutes off the exchanges. I
could reduce about 400 characters in the hour.