[3830] CQWW CW W6YA SOSB20 Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W6YA SOSB20 Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 04:08:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W6YA
Operator(s): W6YA
Station: W6YA

Class: SOSB20 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  993    34       95
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

We got lucky with conditions!  Saturday morning was a struggle to get runs
going, but Sunday was much better.  I started working Europe an hour before
sunrise, which was a nice surprise.  Missed zones 21, 22, 34, 36, 38, 39.
Apparently 8Q7ZO was on while I was running Asia in the afternoon.  Also made a
few Qs on 40 when 20 was closed.

Unfortunately, widespread key clicks are still a very annoying problem across
the bands.  If your radio makes key clicks, please do something about it.

Thanks for all the QSOs!  73, Jim