[3830] CQWW CW N2GC SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N2GC@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2GC SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 02:04:55 +0000

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

IC-756PRO3, AL-1200,
3L Tribander @30' fixed EU
40-20-10 parallel dipole @35' favors NE/SW
20-15-10 parallel dipole @30' for SA & JA
80 dipole @50'
160 double L @55'

Completed some minor station improvements to the N2GC super station before the
contest. New coax to 160 double L. Was able to add a center support rope to the
80 meter dipole to bring whole antenna up to 50'. New coax entrance panel to
house with upgraded grounding. Lots of tree trimming.

Very enjoyable contest even though I forgot to put the K1AR dipole wax on
antennas prior to contest. 160 was very disappointing all weekend, 80 meters was
great on Saturday night. Sure miss all the expeditions. A big thank you goes out
to those that were able to travel to open countries. I know it wasn't easy this
year with Covid testing protocols many countries require. See you on 160 in a
few days.

73's Mike N2GC