[3830] CQWW CW K9ZO SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9ZO SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:06:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    8     4        6
   80:   37    11       22
   40:   70    19       35
   20:  157    27       45
   15: 1150    28       87
   10:   32    10       13
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was a 15 meter entry, so the actual score is much lower. Focus on 15, but
when it got slow I checked the other bands.  Not quite full time when 15 was
open. I just can't pass by listening to propagation to different places.  Only a
few contacts initially before the band closed. Saturday morning ran over 500
contacts on the same frequency on 15 meters!  It was mostly central Europe, with
few USSR, and very few far stations. Managed to work JA in the evening, but
nothing else in Asia.  Lots of South Americans, but few Caribbean.  Needed naps.
 Pretty tired these days.  Quite enjoyable.  I hope this is not my last CQWW
contest.  I sure need bigger antennas.