[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 03:43:54 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 18

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:23

  160:   7      6
   80:  19     13
   40:   8      8
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     27  Total Score = 918

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got a late start due to traffic net duties.  By that time, there were no signals
on 15 and 20.  Don't know if those bands were open or not.  The three lower
bands were in pretty good shape. Good activity.  Nice to see more new ops
joining in.  Had a weird result with the latest version of N1MM+ tonight. When I
went to 160, the frequency above the Call Sign window continued to show 80M, but
the log showed the 160M frequencies.  It said that four of the six QSOs were
"dupes," but counted them as multipliers but assigned zero QSO points
for these four.  What I am showing above is the correct score, not the score
displayed by N1MM+.  Must be just a bug in the latest version since I didn't
have the problem last week.  Thanks for all QSOs and look forward to the run on
Christmas Eve next week.  Merry Christmas to all and hope to work most of you in
the Canada Winter Contest this Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.