[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 03:15:11 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 25

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:26

  160:   5      5
   80:  14     13
   40:  11      9
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     27  Total Score = 810

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Lost the first four minutes to a NTS net schedule again this week.  15 and 20
apparently dead.  40 skip was pretty long.  80M signals all over except for N4DW
and KG5U and maybe N0AC were pretty weak compared to usual.  On 160 couldn't get
N8EA, N0AT etc to hear me.  Do look for me on 160M in the Stew Perry Top Band
Challenge this weekend.  I will be operating as PJ4/K4BAI remotely.  Hope to
work many of you.  Merry Christmas.  73, John, K4BAI.