[3830] NAQP CW N5OE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5oe@nctwb.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5OE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 15:14:10 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:   11     7
   80:   87    35
   40:  191    48
   20:  173    35
   15:   11     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  473   130  Total Score = 61,490

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG Stars

Comments:

Had a blast with this contest, it was great working everyone. Tried a new setup
with a SunSDR2/QRP SDR transceiver and their ExpertSDR software running on
Linux, and everything was superior. Stayed with my reliable TrLinux contest
software and that too was fantastic.
40m and 80m from here was absolutely the best condx of the year I think. Even
QRP on 40m, S&P I could move up the band and take nearly every signal I
could here within a call or two.
Did very little running this year, mainly S&P and playing with the new setup
in SDR software, fantastic fun. Tnx for all the Q's and HNY to all.