[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 20:14:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 31

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  33
   20:  35
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  68  Mults = 68  Total Score = 4,624

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I'm pleasantly surprised to have more Q's on 20m than 40m, given that my 20m
dipole is only about 1/3 of a wavelength above ground.

Missed the 1300z session for the first time in many months - getting my annual
physical took precedence.  But - good news from the doctor, I'm potentially
looking at another 44 years on the air (however, I'll then be 102 years old
<grin>)!