[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 20:19:17 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 31

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 0.97

------------
  160:
   80:   8
   40:  48
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  56  Mults = 53  Total Score = 2,968

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

At the start a short SWL-session on 14 MHz: nil!
On 7 MHz things were busy, but signals tempered
especially from the British direction. A couple
of fun QSO's twice during S/P, where I was calling
one station, but answered by two due to their mutual
close spacing of operating frequencies. It was best
to log both to avoid confusion. Both got my message
anyway (unique, but not much of a secret any more).

Finally during the last 8 minutes 3.5 MHz was a
struggle, and I had to spend time to get through
to the runners... Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856