[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:09:45 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:57

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  130
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  130  Mults = 130  Total Score = 16,900

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Missed the first three minutes.  40M in good condition most everywhere.  Some
fairly local scatter QSOs.  Nice to work several in Europe plus 4X6GP.  Decided
to stay on 40M for the whole hour since 80M high power operations causes some
clicks from our burglar alarm control in the hall near our bedroom and my XYL
had gone to bed by the latter part of the CWT. Thanks for all who worked W4AN/M
in the FQP last weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.