[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:19:02 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 12

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   7
   20:  49
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  56  Mults = 54  Total Score = 3,024

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Two modest recent C-class flares today but also
two 3 hours slots with K = 4 Aurora. On 14 MHz
USA-signals were initially fluttery and weak,
but after 1320Z DX signals grew to high levels
although with outspoken flutter. I have never
seen Lar K7SV (who first nominated me for CWops
some years ago) so strong on this band before.

My own CQ on 14 MHz was not very productive,
but got some answers occasionally when S/P
was interrupted. Finally on 7 MHz seven Q's
ans poor response on CQ. Nothing on 21 MHz.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA CWops #1856 (tnx Lar!)