[3830] WPX CW MW6M(GW4BVJ) SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richard@gw4bvj.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW MW6M(GW4BVJ) SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 20:23:18 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: MW6M
Operator(s): GW4BVJ
Station: GW4BVJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Carmarthenshire
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:   10
   80:  175
   40:  107
   20:   76
   15:   24
   10:   19
------------

Club: St Tybie ARS

Comments:

I had been having problems lately on Key down, when my TS-590SG shuts down, then
recovers and then had to run reduced power. I disconnected my rig and fitted a
lot more ferrite and it has done the trick.

I just gave a few points away in this contest while enjoying running a full 100W
on transmit and testing my radio.

I was pleased to work around Europe on Topband,  my Hexbeam did well in terms of
3V8SS and ZF5T and North and South America, and I worked Stateside with my 80m
and 40m dipoles.

I had a bit of a RUN going on 80m Sunday evening and all in all it was fun, and
a huge relief my radio is okay now.