[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 08:13:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0700Z Jul 8

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  10
   20:  17
   15:  14
   10:   5
------------
Total:  46  Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,196

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The new 0700Z session gets more known and
activity is increasing. With my sleeping
patterns it should not be any earlier.
Also with upcoming Autumn Winter 14 MHz
will be better open to the East. Glad
to work Ken JN1THL first time (only JA)!

Got some 4 band Q's initially with LP on
21/28 MHz. The IC-736 tuner is nasty on
21 MHz. It does not stay 1 : 1 but slides
during the QSO, so that my signal fades
towards the end of the exchange. Condx
were open to many regions worked on the
lower bands, but CQ yielded little response.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856