[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 04:34:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 5

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  182
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  182  Mults = 182  Total Score = 33,124

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Only a dozen radials to solder together and the 80 meter 4 square is nearly
finished!  But rain is in the forecast and I have to go to town for a tire
repair and groceries.  At least it is not such a huge task.  I have really been
able to tell there is not much time after dinner.  This is so much better than
trying to finish in the winter.

Very, very surprisingly the SteppIR tuned OK on 40.  It has been hot and dry.
That's twice in a row and that NEVER happens.  I felt loud, but was too hesitant
to go bidirectional, so missed a couple off the back.  I was surprised that
there is not more activity from the west.

The rate was good at the beginning with 40 QSOS after 11 minutes.  That is a
comfortable, fast rate.  I'd love to go on a DXpedition after all this practice
and see how I do.  At 0357Z had 57 QSOs, but then a lull at 0318Z.  At 0330Z had
101 QSOs so the rate is dropping a bit.  At 0335Z had 116. This is generally
where I reach 100 contacts.   At 0342 had 136 QSOs, but am not getting answers
to CQs. AT 0348Z had 136 QSOs and it was getting much slower.  Started S&P
at 0355 and it went pretty fast, but is difficult to get 4 a minute.