[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 01:45:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 18

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   54
   20:  104
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  158  Mults = 149  Total Score = 23,542

Club:

Comments:

Signals were surprisingly weak.  But the SteppIR worked on 40.  There were a
number of guys that I could not copy on the vertical, but were OK on the beam.
I know it makes a difference!  Started on 40, even though 20 single band might
have been the best strategy.  Had 29 QSOs after 16 minutes and 78 at 1930Z.  100
QSOs at 1336.  Things slowed down considerably the last half hour.

Mowed grass.  Got the neighbor's too since he just had a hip replacement.
Grandkids came over after dinner for ice cream cones and to tell us about the
first day of school.  They are excited and liked that we had signs out when the
school bus went by in the morning.