[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 08:56:18 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0700Z Aug 26

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  16
   20:  15
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  31  Mults = 24  Total Score = 744

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

For long GOES16 satellite has been the one
providing data for NOAA. Now there is also
GOES17 parallel, since today it seems...

The Sun put out a small B6-level X-ray burst
about an hour before CWT and it was the same old
B1.5-level through the 0700Z session. For once
high signal levels from G-land even on 14 MHz.

Aurora was near 30 GW, Activity seemed low.
Active calling on 21 and 3.5 MHz did not add
to the score. Activity was low overall...

N1MM+ logger still does not cooperate on my band
changes. I have to close it down to change bands.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856