[3830] ARRL Sep VHF NU2H Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF NU2H Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 18:02:51 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   5     4  Total Score = 20

Club:

Comments:

Radio issues forced me off the air Sat before I could even make a contact.  Was
trying to go portable op NO FT-8 but alas was not to be.  Worked one local SSB
Sat evening while troubleshooting the isuue, and managed to get on for an hour
on Sunday no SSB so pulled the laptop out and managed 4 FT-8 before weather
moved in.  FT-8 is not great for portable operations, need more SSB on the air!