[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 14:39:17 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 13

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.19
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  40
   20:  42
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  82  Mults = 80  Total Score = 6,560

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Last nite in wee hours after working on few things in shack I set up everything
for CWT and leave radios on etc.  Alarm wakes me up 5.45 am after just couple
hrs and when I start in shack nothing seems to work.  Almost went back to bed
but it was bugging me too much.  So I  finally get things going 40 mins into it
after rebooting everything couple times and restarting internet in house.  Then
I have new unusual intermittent hash between 2 stations for entire 20 mins I
operate.  Good thing is that now I may have identified another failing piece of
equipment as I completely took it out of station after the session and hash
seems to be gone.  Have fixed this damn antenna tuner already 3 times in past
(which usually sits in bypass mode unless I use it on 75 m or 40 m SSB band).  I
thought last fix was permanent but seems like problem is back again with it.  It
may be time to just junk it...  Tnx for Qs de Marko