[3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NT6Q(N5ZO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:11:20 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 20

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  173
   15:   51
   10:
------------
Total:  224  Mults = 201  Total Score = 45,024

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It is probably my 3rd best score ever, and by far best for 19z.  20 m conditions
were just outstanding to US with couple EU stations in mix too.  15 also was
great for 20 mins or so and had great start running with both radios but then it
got more slow here and did usual SO2V on 20 m only for rest of the session.  And
all this with my towers cranked down.  Not sure how much it impacted for this
session though as my 15 m is still at the top of mast and quite high for US, and
on 20 there was plenty of stuff still to work all the way to end.  May be much
worse on 40 meters tonight with those yagis low for 40.  Tnx for Qs de Marko