[3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OF5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 08:27:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0700Z Oct 21

Call: OF5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  11
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  31  Mults = 28  Total Score = 868

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Solar activity is quite low with X-rays at
the A/B-level border. There was a short B7
flare at 0702Z, but not of much integral
power to raise MUF markedly. It was very
quiet on 14 MHz. First station heard/wkd
JN1THL and some minutes later JF1UOX. It
took CQ's till 0710Z to work my first
European station: Phil G4LPP. A strong
switching power supply harmonic was also
sweeping the CWT-window. Nothing on 21 MHz,
except a busy FT8-range (USB-dial 21.074)

Frans PA0INA was strongest on both 14/7.
Otherwise 7 MHz activity was very low
after 0735Z. Also 3.5 MHz checked a few
times, but nil as usual during daytime.

Noticed from the CW Open Results that I
had completely failed to submit my score
with 110 Q's in session 2 and 107 Q's in
session 3. Congrats to the TOP scorers!

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856