[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 14:33:40 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 21

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  109
   40:   46
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  155  Mults = 138  Total Score = 21,390

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Went to a 6th grade girls basketball game after dinner. It was interesting to
see the skill develop.  I hooked up the 600 ft piece of hardline to the 80 meter
4 square, but did not have time to do the control cable.  It was difficult to
compare with the inverted vee, and made most contacts with the inverted vee.

Mostly east coast was coming in.  at 0348Z only had 129 QSOs. Very sleepy by the
end.

Started antibiotics on Thursday, but I can tell my cancer is starting to win.

I am looking forward to helping AD9I on Friday with an antenna project.  He
wants to get on the air a bit before going on hospice.

Before next week I would like to get the 80 4 square control finished and bring
the feedline into the shack instead of the window.  There is a lot of trenching
to get feelines in the ground, but lots of rain may occur on the weekend.