[3830] CQWW CW EA8RM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EA8RM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:13:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: LAS PALMAS
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:  162    10       41
   80: 1056    18       64
   40: 1922    24       82
   20: 1360    23       69
   15: 2087    25       75
   10: 1250    24       71
------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

A lof of fun after a week of work in the station to get everything ready (except
the operator).

Not having rested before the contest was a big mistake that he knew perfectly
well. Being in the contest 48 hours after 12 hours of work without resting is
not a good business and in the end i paid the ticket.

The first two hours I did not have a good rate due to a bad-keying. (old
computer with a heavy logbook). Afte repairing it, it got better.

Both days the high bands closed too early and I kept calling CQ waiting for the
night.

Many thanks to my friends who helped me to get ready the station.
EA8AH, EA4BQ, EA8DP, EA8DHC and EA8ZS.

Congratulations to the "Made in America" machine AA3B for a FANTASTIC
QSO/mults number. Amazing as usual.

Thanks for the QSOs.
God save the Rock and Roll. (CW)