[3830] CQWW CW LA8OM(@LA4C) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LA8OM(@LA4C) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:14:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: LA8OM
Operator(s): LA8OM
Station: LA4C

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Karmoy
Operating Time (hrs): 42.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  518    12       51
   80:  847    16       66
   40: 1149    25       82
   20: 1625    24       86
   15:  463    19       61
   10:    4     2        2
------------------------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Another enjoyable CQWW from the LA4C club location. As I Saturday morning at 09
UTC for the first time stood up from the operating chair and discovered 1000
QSOs in the log, I knew a good week-end was in the coming. However, DX conds
still seem limited with only 9 JA and 6 VK/ZL in the log, and stats showing a
record low DXCC count for CQWW. Also, for a northerner, solar conditions must
have put a (auroral) cap on the action that seemingly took place on 10m. But
there were good openings into NA on 20 and 15, lasting into the late hours, and
at times provided some great SO2R runs :-)

Set-up: K3, TS-590, Expert amps, Delta loop (160), K1WA array (40), Logyagi
(20), DX Commander vertical (10, 15, 80)

Tnx QSOs and 73,
Chris / LA8OM

NB: You may listen to our QSOs as captured by QSOrder by entering your call sign
at
https://qsorder.hamradiomap.com/form/714059050