[3830] NAQP SSB WF7T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WF7T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 06:06:13 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   10     8
   80:  220    40
   40:  321    46
   20:   83    34
   15:   48    16
   10:
-------------------
Total:  682   144  Total Score = 98,208

Club: HamSCI

Team: HamSCI Grapes

Comments:

That was fun! Thanks for the Qs, it was great to hear old friend and new!

Started late on 15. Stations were pretty strong until 2000z. I wish that 20M was
more productive for me. I just couldn't really get anything going, but 20M is my
weakest band. 40M was really fun with great signals and a long run until I
stopped for dinner.

80M was weak, but I had my G5RV in Marconi-mode (my contest 160M config). After
15 mins I ran out into the mean Southern winter and reconfigured back to G5RV.
Much better, and I enjoyed a nice run for an hour. Went to 160 with 10 minutes
left to finish out my time for a few more Qs and multipliers.

I felt like I left some contacts on the table on 20M. Again, my weakest band. I
am not going to complain, as it was fun for this CW op to play SSB. So many
great operators. Thanks again for the QSOs!

Thanks to Gary AF8A for coordinating the HamSCI teams...Go Grapes! Check out
HamSCI: https://www.hamsci.org/

Wishing you and yours health and safety. See you in another one!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville TN EM66
Confirmation: 1950306.naqp-ssb

---