[3830] NAQP SSB N2IC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N2IC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 06:06:18 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   34    18
   80:  127    46
   40:  518    54
   20:  574    53
   15:  462    40
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total: 1721   215  Total Score = 370,015

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I was going to sit this one out, but N6WIN twisted my arm...for the glory of the
Arizona Outlaws (even though I don't even live in AZ).

High 80 meter rotatable dipole broken, so did what I could on a single vertical.

10 meters was open for the first 2 minutes, then closed. Argh !
20 very absorptive, and then closed early. Down 150 QSO's from last year.
15 and 40 were FB.
160 always sucks from here. So many deaf stations. If you ran on 160 between
0400Z-0530Z and didn't work me, you're deaf, because I called you.

It was kinda fun, or not.

Thanks for the QSO's.