[3830] NAQP SSB N8SBE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8SBE@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N8SBE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 02:35:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N8SBE
Operator(s): N8SBE
Station: N8SBE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   14     9
   80:   83    27
   40:   34    25
   20:   52    21
   15:   30    14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  213    96  Total Score = 20,448

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC/NCC Snow Plows

Comments:

My quad 20M-6M quad antenna needs a lot of repair -- many loops flopping around,
missing corner anchors, etc. so it was a challenge to eke out the contacts on 20
and 15.  Then, my ZS6BKW dipole had some sort of intermittent (which I later
traced down to one of the dipole halves was touching the telescoping mast -
doh!) which made for some real fun on the lower bands.  I guess I have to be
happy with what I did get, although I think I ended up with a couple of NILs
because I dropped out suddenly in the middle of a contact.  Hopefully, there
will be break in the weather so I can do some climbing and fixing before the
next big contest comes along.

Thanks, guys for digging me out when my signal dropped into the mud...