[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 16:40:32 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 2

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 53 min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  143
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  143  Mults = 143  Total Score = 20,449

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

It has become a regular thing to have to fuss around to get the Flex equipment
to work when it is first powered up.  Such a waste of time! Started 15 minutes
to turn n the equipment, but still lost 7 minutes of valuable time.  The Flex
receiver still takes nearly a full second to start the audio after transmitting
almost every QSO requires correcting the first character because the beginning
parts of the character are missing.  I notice this at 39 WPM and makes 55WPM
impossible for contesting.  It is also hard to get the equipment to work because
the tuner and amp do not recognize the frequency.  Tuner reports NOPTT and the
amp does not transmit.  Jeez! They should have tested these things before
offering them for sale.

Had to use inverted vee and tuner because the SteppIR did not work on 40.
Conditions were good with coverage over the entire USA and lots of activity.  I
left lots of stations on the table.
1345Z 110 QSOS

Frustrating again.