[3830] ARRLDX SSB KU8E SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KU8E SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 00:25:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 28:41

  160:   17    15
   80:   70    41
   40:  195    67
   20:  269    83
   15:  278    82
   10:  161    41
-------------------
Total:  990   329  Total Score = 977,130

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Acom 1000 ~ 800 watts and wire antennas

I wasn't really planning on spending this much time in a SSB contest but
conditions were so good I couldn't leave!  I normally don't do SOA but did this
time to maximize my score for our club. I probably would've done even better if
I hadn't taken off the prime time to EU on Sunday morning. Most of my QSO's were
S&P (i.e. clicking on spots) except for some short runs on 40 SSB right
after EU sunrise and some short run on 20 and 15 SSB high in the band.

Jeff