[3830] ARRLDX SSB KZ2I SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KZ2I@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KZ2I SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 14:20:24 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: KZ2I
Operator(s): KZ2I
Station: KZ2I

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    7     6
   80:   41    28
   40:   97    51
   20:  576    93
   15:  237    80
   10:  114    40
-------------------
Total: 1072   298  Total Score = 955,686

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was the most BIC for me in a long time. First major effort with new FTDX10
and very happy.  One glitch was with amp.  Ameritron has problem on 15m (and
17), so swapped out for my late dad's Clipperton-L.  SO had combo of very new
rig and very OLD amp.  All went well.  I was surprised to break 1000 q's and was
close enough to taste a million points for first time in many years.  Real
Surprise was working Europe on 20 and having YB, E2, JA and HL calling me. Lotsa
fun!