[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:08:27 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Apr 13

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  39
   20:  15
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  54  Mults = 54  Total Score = 2,916

Club:

Comments:

Best so far, I think. I installed waterfall bandmap and had fun with it. Years
ago I built a Softrock-IF for the K3 and always found frequency tracking a
problem, but with WB it works like a charm with N1MM.

20 was a bit weak but got some good European QSOs. I heard lots of repeat
requests  from calling stations. Nice thing about the bandmap is the ability to
gauge signal strength.

Another fun time. See you at 3!

73,
Chris