[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 14:24:31 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z May 4

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  48
   15:   5
   10:
------------
Total:  53  Mults = 48  Total Score = 2,544

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The Sun produced two M5-flares today. With the
Winter Anomaly missing it does not help so much
for enhanced MUF over the Northern Hemisphere.

Start on 21 MHz, but it was very quiet, and it
was still very quiet at the end. Mainly EA and
Vic 4X6GP. The bulk was worked on 14 MHz, but
USA-azimuth was fairly weak. My sloper wire
has now been freed from the snow, and it has
stretched itself to a more horizontal position
3 m further away from the SSW wall. It had been
pushed closer to the apartment every time it
snowed, and the end was embedded many months
in a dielectric layer of snow. Tonight I am
planning to run from OH3BCX with a vertical
with directors for 7/14 MHz.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops