[3830] WPX CW K4IU SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4IU@me.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K4IU SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 22:10:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K4IU
Operator(s): K4IU
Station: K4IU

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Rochester, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:   26
   40:  163
   20:  360
   15:  118
   10:    5
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I was just going to do a single band but got into it. N1MM says 13 hours. We
dodged T storms on Saturday and Sunday mornings. The was lots of QRN on 80 so
not very productive on that band and I didn't hear anything except SA on 10. The
other bands were up and down. There were hints of better days ahead with 15 open
in PM to EU and AS. 20 was open past midnight, maybe longer but I couldn't stay
up! I heard a few MWAers.

Have a great Memorial Day
Fred K4IU