[3830] WPX CW M3AWD SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW M3AWD SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 11:20:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: M3AWD
Operator(s): M3AWD
Station: M3AWD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Brill (Contest QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 14:49

------------
  160:    0
   80:   52
   40:  152
   20:  370
   15:  148
   10:   14
------------

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

This became just a weekend to play a bit of radio and repair some damaged
antenna's from previous storms over the past few months.
2nd radio Hexbeam was repaired and put back to 50 feet.
Low band wires and verticals were a mess, so took a lot of time to get some of
them operational again (still work to be done)

I did no overnight operating, so this became a real part time effort.
Bands were not the best on saturday, sunday was much better before i closed
down.
15 & 10 came alive early in the morning and were full with loud sigs.
Nice to work many JA stations on 15m , been a long time since we were able to do
that.

Activity seemed way down as expected with numbers of people not happy with rule
changes for this year due to the conflict in Ukraine.

Tnx for fun

See lots of you at Ham Radio in Friedrichshafen.
Next contest for me from the contest QTH will be IARU, always been a real
favorite of mine.

Yaesu FT1000MP
20/15/10 - 6 Element @ 100 feet
40 - 2 Element @ 120 feet & Full wave loop @ 100 feet