[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 04:49:16 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 29

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 54 min

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  73
   15:  16
   10:
------------
Total:  89  Mults = 85  Total Score = 7,565

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Had to go to town and bring Dad to the cardiologist, but made it back in time.
Bad start.  Had to reboot the computer a couple times to get it to read the
frequency.  Could not change bands, yet I changed nothing since the morning CWT.
No traction.  There were never two stations calling. Signals were weak.  Went on
15 just to hear what it sounded like because I am never on 15 for CWT due to
slow band changes on the SteppIR.  Returned to 20 shortly.  SFI was down to 96
and A=8.
Took a nap.